Ace41690

Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

I swear some how sprint is getting faster in NYC. First is at my desk at work on 33rd between Park and Madison, second is on 34th and Park. 

SznXvJn.jpg?1

MCl5J6K.jpg

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, mirskyc said:

I swear some how sprint is getting faster in NYC. First is at my desk at work on 33rd between Park and Madison, second is on 34th and Park. 

Those uploads! Could it mean that Sprint finally switch their download:upload ratio in NYC?

• Like 2

Just now, Paynefanbro said:

Those uploads! Could it mean that Sprint finally switch their download:upload ratio in NYC?

I thought that when I took the first Speedtest. They were different days so the 60mbps one was first even though the time was later. Thats from a Clear site. But once I took the 2nd one today and the upload was over 8Mbps I thought maybe they haven't switched the ratio yet. That one is from a MM site. Unless upload CA is in effect and my V20 supports itl 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mirskyc said:

SznXvJn.jpg?1

MCl5J6K.jpg

I saw a old forum from the past that shows Sprint can do 10x10 B25 in NYC. So they have areas where it's possible yet have not done it. Yet away.

3 minutes ago, Tengen31 said:

I saw a old forum from the past that shows Sprint can do 10x10 B25 in NYC. So they have areas where it's possible yet have not done it. Yet away.

Sprint has already deployed 2xCA on B25..

• Like 1

Sprint has already deployed 2xCA on B25..
Good but I was talking about it being possible for one of the carriers to be 10x10 instead of 5x5.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

55 minutes ago, Tengen31 said:

Good but I was talking about it being possible for one of the carriers to be 10x10 instead of 5x5.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That has been possible since B25 CA’s initial release...