Ace41690

Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

More small cells on 150th street grand concourse. Also near 3rd Ave and Tremont Ave.

I am confirming that we have 3x CA Macro Site locating between Allen Street and Grand Street. Speedtest is 56mbps down and 8mbps up.

Image below:

Service Mode:

sELwEND.png

FeSha7O.png

LTE Engineering Screen:

rkcWKBb.png

SCP:

G5YV6A4.png

• Like 5

I am confirming that we have 3x CA Macro Site locating between Allen Street and Grand Street. Speedtest is 56mbps down and 8mbps up.

Image below:

Service Mode:

LTE Engineering Screen:

SCP:

About f*"''*"ing time!!!!

• Like 1

About f*"''*"ing time!!!!

It only 1 site at the moment. I just notice it when I check my cellmapper on March 24, so I investigate it today.

CellMapper Link

I'm still waiting for 3rd Carrier near my home.

It only 1 site at the moment. I just notice it when I check my cellmapper on March 24, so I investigate it today.

CellMapper Link

I'm still waiting for 3rd Carrier near my home.

I have a feeling I connected to a 3xca site on 34th Street all PCC SCC and scc1 were populated but with what looks like erroneous info since SCC and scc1 were identical I brushed it off to bad data.

But speed test was over 150mbs.

Happy to report picked up a few 3xCA in midtown..

Speeds have increase accordingly

3xca Sprint nyc https://imgur.com/gallery/80Lsz

Not bad at all. What phone are you using for it

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not bad at all. What phone are you using for it

V20

Off peak speed from last week 34th 11th ave.

Pretty sure it was live last week.

nFk4l3cm.png

• Like 1

V20

Off peak speed from last week 34th 11th ave.

Pretty sure it was live last week.

nFk4l3cm.png

So Sprint v20 has three times carrier aggregation enabled?

So Sprint v20 has three times carrier aggregation enabled?

As stated above...yes.

As stated above...yes.

Good I can't wait to reactivate my LG v20 and the reception is pretty good too

More 3xca in midtown on 37th St btwn 5th n 6th.

Will post shots later.

• Like 3

Has anyone been able to verify 4x2MIMO? I found it interesting that my phone was holding onto a -120dBm B41 signal and was still operating reasonably well.

Also as a side note: same tower was also broadcasting 3XCA.

More small cells on 150st and cedar Ave.

• Like 2

Pulling 60mbs down at 34rd st and 8th ave inside T-mobile store. T-mobile phone pulling in 7mb/s...

these small cells are rocking Manhattan.  :tu:

• Like 6

Getting excellent speeds in Port authority on 42nd Street.

Hitting nearly 30mb during rush hour. Pretty damn impressive.

• Like 3

I picked up 2 different sector, the eNB ID 80092(0x138DC) and eNB ID 79549(0x136BD) active 3x CA macro site in between western chinatown, southeast of SoHo and northeast of Tribeca region of Manhattan.

I picked up converted Clearwire system with 3 sectors of 1 carrier of band 41 into 3 splitted 2x CA nokia mini-macro sector with same PCI as of former Clearwire site, 0x12DE031+0x12DE039, 0x12DE132+0x12DE13A, and 0x12DE233+0x12DE23B. I also picked up 1 carrier nokia mini-macro with GCI 0x12DE334, 0x12DE435, and 0x12DE536 that only broadcasting EARFCN 41474.

Figuring out for Two Carriers B41 Nokia Mini-macro GCI that broadcasting EARFCN 41078 and 41276 is begin with 0x12 ending with 31, 32, 33, 39, 3A, 3B.

Single Carrier B41 Nokia Mini-Macro GCI that broadcasting EARFCN 41474 is begin with 0x12 ending with 34,35,36.

I picked up 2 different sector, the eNB ID 80092(0x138DC) and eNB ID 79549(0x136BD) active 3x CA macro site in between western chinatown, southeast of SoHo and northeast of Tribeca region of Manhattan.

I picked up converted Clearwire system with 3 sectors of 1 carrier of band 41 into 3 splitted 2x CA nokia mini-macro sector with same PCI as of former Clearwire site, 0x12DE031+0x12DE039, 0x12DE132+0x12DE13A, and 0x12DE233+0x12DE23B. I also picked up 1 carrier nokia mini-macro with GCI 0x12DE334, 0x12DE435, and 0x12DE536 that only broadcasting EARFCN 41474.

Figuring out for Two Carriers B41 Nokia Mini-macro GCI that broadcasting EARFCN 41078 and 41276 is begin with 0x12 ending with 31, 32, 33, 39, 3A, 3B.

Single Carrier B41 Nokia Mini-Macro GCI that broadcasting EARFCN 41474 is begin with 0x12 ending with 34,35,36.

Why would they convert Samsung Clearwire to Nokia Mini macro with identical specs? Space? Seems pointless.

Why would they convert Samsung Clearwire to Nokia Mini macro with identical specs? Space? Seems pointless.

The former Clearwire site only broadcasting Single B41 EARFCN 41078 with 3 sectors now it broadcasting 2x CA band 41 with mini macro splitted 3 sectors.

• Like 2

I found a couple more 3XCA sites in midtown as well. It does seem to be spreading, slowly but spreading non the less. 37th street around 7th ave and also 39th around 9th ave.

• Like 1

Why the slow roll out of 3xCA? Why not, just flip the switch! I know outer borough towers could use the relief. I've def noticed great performance from sprint in Manhattan in the tourist, business high traffic areas. But not so much in the residential parts.

Why the slow roll out of 3xCA? Why not, just flip the switch! I know outer borough towers could use the relief. I've def noticed great performance from sprint in Manhattan in the tourist, business high traffic areas. But not so much in the residential parts.

It's all about the money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New small cell live on 175th st Walton ave.

• Like 4

3xca on 35th and park ave.

• Like 1

Finally! Full service LTE on Lincoln tunnel B26, speeds were between 12-20mb.

• Like 5