Apple really has no shame at all....

Sgt. Slaughter

I don't think these companies have exclusive deals with Foxconn the way Apple does. They are on this list if they have anything assembled by Foxconn.

Most of my criticisms have been because Apple's profits are so high on its smartphones and tablets, they should consider making them in America, especially given the current economic climate. Pick any one of these devices, and trial making one of them here stateside. I'm certain it can still be more than profitable. And I think American consumers would reward them mightily for an assembled in America iPhone and/or iPad. It's more of a lost opportunity than anything.

As for HTC or Samsung, they are a Taiwanese and Korean company. I don't think anyone could criticize them for building in China, except for perhaps the Taiwanese and the Koreans.

But your general point about Foxconn is taken and accepted.

- Robert, S4GRU

• Like 2

apple is still a bunch of swollen heads that do not like competition of any kind!

its really bad when they go after Samsung when Samsung made most of the processors

For most apple devices !

Ridiculous!

http://www.geek.com/articles/chips/samsung-manufactures-apples-a5-processor-in-texas-20111216/

Edited by Euphorian

apple is still a bunch of swollen heads that do not like competition of any kind!

its really bad when they go after Samsung when Samsung made most of the processors

For most apple devices !

Ridiculous!

http://www.geek.com/articles/chips/samsung-manufactures-apples-a5-processor-in-texas-20111216/

You would think Samsung would grow a pair and tell them hey u wanna sue our phones for X crap? Okay well we think ur chips might cost a lil more this yr....

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Curious to see how much Apple will be hurt if they begin to lose share in China due to lost sales of the iPad? Perhaps it won't make that much difference in the short term since the 2nd Chinese carrier is going to sell the iPhone soon. That's millions in the bank right there.