EVO LTE text messaging problems

Mondays In Flames

Today I woke up to my phone not being able to send or receive text messages... I can call and I can use data. But no text messages at all! Nothing I have tried sending some, and I haven't been receiving any of the texts people have said they sent me

I called sprint and they reset the phone with the network, did a whole hands-free activation and nothing. I'm sitting here an hour later trying to figure this out...

Can you guys suggest anything?

As far as Sprint is concerned the towers in my area are all fine and there are no active tickets for any troubles around the area. I live in Miami, FL 33172

-Luis

Couple questions from a troubleshooting perspective that you may have already answered with Sprint.

1. Are you using the stock messaging app? If not, can you replicate the issue on both your app and the stock app?
  2. Are you having the same problem over both wifi and mobile data?

Couple questions from a troubleshooting perspective that you may have already answered with Sprint.

1. Are you using the stock messaging app? If not, can you replicate the issue on both your app and the stock app?
  2. Are you having the same problem over both wifi and mobile data?

I am using the stock app. I don't use any other one and the problems persists regardless of mobile or WiFi network.

If you can call then Texting would work. Now that doesn't mean something else up the chain isn't working. The wife has had issues today of delayed texts sending and receiving even though it shows as sent. Then sometimes she gets duplicates many times over of what people sent. I haven't had the issue so it's not tower related.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

• 1 month later...