... Most GMO sites that still remain are due to engineering issues, such as "flag pole" stealth sites or sites that cannot handle the added weight of NV equipment.

If this is a stealth site, it is likely that there is something preventing Sprint from adding NV equipment to it.

I'm seeing various Sprint executives talking of capex in the next couple of years rising to $5-6B; also committing to "every" (or sometimes worded as "virtually every") tower being upgraded to all three bands.

My GMO has a pathetic 5mHz wide Band 25, and that's all. I'd appreciate any commentary from the seasoned Sprint-whisperers here about whether I'm likely to see the Band 41 I covet so greatly.

1 hour ago, CAL7 said:

I'm seeing various Sprint executives talking of capex in the next couple of years rising to $5-6B; also committing to "every" (or sometimes worded as "virtually every") tower being upgraded to all three bands.

My GMO has a pathetic 5mHz wide Band 25, and that's all. I'd appreciate any commentary from the seasoned Sprint-whisperers here about whether I'm likely to see the Band 41 I covet so greatly.

Yes, it will happen.  They are going Triband everywhere.  And there is already some movement occurring.  However, who knows where your site will be prioritized?

Robert

• Like 1