In Orlando sprint is borderline on pcs spectrum holdings with 27.5 mhz of pcs a-f spectrum.

In addition your scp is a false positive since 8665 is band 25 pcs g block. The reason why scp is saying second carrier is because the gci ends in 04 since in Samsung markers 03/04/05 denote second carrier.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Could it be a DAS or something? I don't know of any site so far that I have seen in an Ericsson market area with a sector of 04. 

In Orlando sprint is borderline on pcs spectrum holdings with 27.5 mhz of pcs a-f spectrum.

In addition your scp is a false positive since 8665 is band 25 pcs g block. The reason why scp is saying second carrier is because the gci ends in 04 since in Samsung markers 03/04/05 denote second carrier.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Is any of the 27.5 mhz of PCS a-f spectrum being used for a certain function? And if some of it is what else can they do with the rest of the holdings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is any of the 27.5 mhz of PCS a-f spectrum being used for a certain function? And if some of it is what else can they do with the rest of the holdings?

CDMA 1x and EVDO carriers. 

• Like 1

Could it be a DAS or something? I don't know of any site so far that I have seen in an Ericsson market area with a sector of 04.

DAS upgrades completed last week at OIA.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Orlando last week and while the coverage was pretty good, the data speeds were pretty slow.  This is a Spark market correct?  I was hoping to see some faster speeds.  At Disney World I averaged just 3mbps.  I get faster at my place in South Carolina.  I didn't hit any real high speeds until I got to Cocoa Beach where is was almost 50 mbps.  Just wanted to get others to weigh in on this.

I was in Orlando last week and while the coverage was pretty good, the data speeds were pretty slow. This is a Spark market correct? I was hoping to see some faster speeds. At Disney World I averaged just 3mbps. I get faster at my place in South Carolina. I didn't hit any real high speeds until I got to Cocoa Beach where is was almost 50 mbps. Just wanted to get others to weigh in on this.

You did visit Orlando in the summer when millions of tourist are there. I'm sure that's one of the reasons the data is slow.

Sent from my Nexus 6

• Like 1

The Orlando market definitely needs some densification.  I hope that Sprint focuses on the theme park and tourist areas.

The Orlando market definitely needs some densification.  I hope that Sprint focuses on the theme park and tourist areas.

Verizon and At&t have cells on site while Sprint and Tmobile don't at Universal. At Busch Gardens in Tampa all 4 carriers share a tower on site.

• 1 month later...

https://www.reddit.com/r/tmobile/comments/3hkzd4/uicepick_installing_b12_by_the_orlando_citrus_bowl/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Great mistake by this fellow here, believed T-Mo to be installing B12 when it was actually Sprint installing B41. Thought I'd share for you boys!

EDIT: Whoops I made a mistake, read Tim's post below

• Like 1

https://www.reddit.com/r/tmobile/comments/3hkzd4/uicepick_installing_b12_by_the_orlando_citrus_bowl/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Great mistake by this fellow here, believed T-Mo to be installing B12 when it was actually Sprint installing B41. Thought I'd share for you boys!

Nope. High Capacity Ericsson RRUS31 B25 + antenna add. 

• Like 2

but but but...  :lol:   thanks for sharing 

Just wanted to post this, it's a few weeks old but I grabbed a demo 6 S Edge for a few days. This was by John Young on I-4. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/1400694408

Yeeeeahhh. I drive that way every time I go to work. that site gives me around 40 down usually.

I'm testing out a s6, so depending on the data cap they give me I'll be running speed tests all over.

Sent from my iPhone 6 usinf Crapatalk

Yeeeeahhh. I drive that way every time I go to work. that site gives me around 40 down usually.

I'm testing out a s6, so depending on the data cap they give me I'll be running speed tests all over.

Sent from my iPhone 6 usinf Crapatalk

if it's a demo from our demo pool go HAM on it, no caps on any domestic usage.

Good to see B41 at WDW.  It wasn't there in June and I was pretty disappointed that Sprint has been dragging their feet so much at the theme parks.  I mean really?  Shouldn't that be the highest priority over ANY other central FL site?

Good to see B41 at WDW.  It wasn't there in June and I was pretty disappointed that Sprint has been dragging their feet so much at the theme parks.  I mean really?  Shouldn't that be the highest priority over ANY other central FL site?

i was at WDW the first 2 weeks of july and i had fantastic service at the parks! they had to have had some kind of DAS system as i was getting strong B25 signals all over the place, and in places where i was no where near a macro site. speeds were really good too, anytime i ran a speedtest i was getting around 10 meg down. the only time i had service issues was in lines of rides that were deep in building or underground.

I even picked up B41 along with CA at the travel and transport area and epcot, got 60+ meg down while connected to that.

• Like 4

32828. More towards colonial.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Moderately Okay Tapatalk

Lol never mind, I didn't reset my password for Glance before the weekend.. I'll check to see if anything is up tomorrow.

• Like 1

Lol never mind, I didn't reset my password for Glance before the weekend.. I'll check to see if anything is up tomorrow.

Damnit. Let me know. There are two clear towers around here both of which I pick up in my house, and neither are broadcasting b41.

Interesting. Over at a friends near my old home location with another clear tower I know is there, and no b41. Maybe it's an outage? Or maybe some magical things are happening soon