Florida lte

CAmbrocio1

I've been searching around the maps and trying to find this site but no luck yet.

Not saying it is not real, just trying to find the site. Certainly looks legit. I should send the youtube guy an email.

He has got a couple other videos too.

I've been searching around the maps and trying to find this site but no luck yet.

Not saying it is not real, just trying to find the site. Certainly looks legit. I should send the youtube guy an email.

He has got a couple other videos too.

Good catch on the other videos, he's got.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJRCg5gHLchsKawdcp7Sn5w?feature=watch

I'd bet its real, this equipment looks identical to the other Network Vision equipment I've seen posted.

Ok I think I've found the site. Although I'm not sure what he was thinking what he said they were in Homestead because I didn't find this site close to Homestead.

37728995.png

63203631.png

According to the maps and the data about dates for this site.... I would say this is 100% legit.

• Like 6

^

Nice work, Inspector.

If not in Homestead, where was it, exactly?

Sent you a PM.

Took me a bit to find.... the house right next to the site gave it away. I envy the guy who owns that home......

Robert, that isn't your vacation home is it??

• Like 3

Sent you a PM.

Took me a bit to find.... the house right next to the site gave it away. I envy the guy who owns that home......

Robert, that isn't your vacation home is it??

Got it... Thanks!

LOL! Yes, Definitely looks like a home Robert would purchase, being so close to a Sprint tower.

i keep seeing him dropping his cigarette and causes a massive wildfire. :o That's MI03XC001 right off the Turnpike. See Map To the east of Princeton.

TS

Yup. I wasn't sure if it was ok to post site location :)

Although I noticed the google maps screen shot i posted had the road name in it.

Yup. I wasn't sure if it was ok to post site location :)

Although I noticed the google maps screen shot i posted had the road name in it.

I'm only showing the Google map location of that house. The Sponsor map outlines more detail of that site.

TS

Got it... Thanks!

LOL! Yes, Definitely looks like a home Robert would purchase, being so close to a Sprint tower.

I would want a house a little further out and not right under the tower where the signal is shooting over you.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

I suspect Sprint wouldn't be too happy having subcontractors recording video on top of their towers and then posting that video on YouTube. Seems like a good way to get fired.

Sent from my GS3 on Tapatalk 2

I doubt they would fire him, there's just too much work to be done in such a small amount of time. They are constantly looking for people to do this work on NV. Besides the cig, I didn't see anything that would cause any safety concerns. But I've seen people smoke in worse places....like on top of a drilling rig derrick while mounting a UHF 2-way antenna for telecom.

I suspect Sprint wouldn't be too happy having subcontractors recording video on top of their towers and then posting that video on YouTube. Seems like a good way to get fired.

Sent from my GS3 on Tapatalk 2

Personally I see no reason they would fire him for that video, sprint might even pay him to do some PR from on top of the towers... better than Dan Hesse in black & white video talking. I can see it now, "I'm finishing work on each and every tower in your area with LTE!" It shows they are bringing LTE online, and that it is still a work in progress so people won't complain as much.

Now Ericsson might be mad at him doing the video, aside from the fact that it is already dangerous, they don't pay him to be playing with his camera... Personally, I can't see any problem with him being allowed to post a video, and was excited to see an installation first hand!

• Like 1

I actually just got off the line with a rep from sprint cause my internet on the phone isn't really working and he told me that the tower near my house is being upgraded to LTE... should I be super excited?!

I wouldn't hold your breath. Unless you can go out and find said tower and see they have been doing work on it.

Yeah, they even told me they were working in my area and I know that is not true yet. Then she went on to say my data was not working due to cell breathing when I left the house. Lol...the things they say.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

I went by tower in the video, since I was in the area sorta picking up my speakers from UPS warehouse. I noticed they haven't finished installing the panels. One of the panel sections is missing the boxes behind it, and you could see wires rolled up tied neatly behind the panel.

Would've thought it would be a one day operation.

I went by tower in the video, since I was in the area sorta picking up my speakers from UPS warehouse. I noticed they haven't finished installing the panels. One of the panel sections is missing the boxes behind it, and you could see wires rolled up tied neatly behind the panel. Would've thought it would be a one day operation.

Based on our observations here at S4GRU, from the point where workers first show up on a site and start work, until it is complete and accepted by Sprint is typically three weeks (barring any complications or delays).

Robert

Based on our observations here at S4GRU, from the point where workers first show up on a site and start work, until it is complete and accepted by Sprint is typically three weeks (barring any complications or delays).

Robert

I recall reading it being 45 days somewhere because they take breaks and don't work on weekends? So is it consecutive 3 weeks or 21 days of actual work, over a period of ~45 days?