Network Vision/LTE - Philadelphia Metro Market (including Lehigh Valley/Reading)

HappyHappy

They must be doing some B26 tuning, I am picking up more and more inside my house with each passing day. Sometimes even in the basement! It's to the point where I might need to silence Signal check pro because as I walk with my phone in my pocket it is constantly chiming! #firstworldproblems

• Like 2

They must be doing some B26 tuning, I am picking up more and more inside my house with each passing day. Sometimes even in the basement! It's to the point where I might need to silence Signal check pro because as I walk with my phone in my pocket it is constantly chiming! #firstworldproblems

I have a ticket open with Sprint, there are two places where I don't get LTE and it's because B26 has the same power as B25, if not worse than B41 it's pathetic. We're trying to figure this out. Mind you it's been over a year since B26 has popped up.

• 1 month later...

Looks like the site across the street from the LV Mall has finally gone live with LTE.

The one at MacArthur Rd and Grape St? If so, that was severely needed. The last time I went through there, that was a big hole in 4G coverage.

Sent from my Note 4.

Looks like the site across the street from the LV Mall has finally gone live with LTE.

Confirmed. Just went by there. I only latched onto B25 on the way by so I'm not sure if the other 2 bands are active there yet.

I'm in Egypt (PA, not northern Africa) right now and I'm connected to a tower with all 3 bands live. It's good to see progress when I come visit this area.

Sent from my Note 4.

Confirmed. Just went by there. I only latched onto B25 on the way by so I'm not sure if the other 2 bands are active there yet.

I'm in Egypt (PA, not northern Africa) right now and I'm connected to a tower with all 3 bands live. It's good to see progress when I come visit this area.

Sent from my Note 4.

Yup, tri band is quite ubiquitous all over the LV!
  • Like 1

I went to the Lehigh Valley Mall today. That site is indeed finally LTE live! Was great to finally have data service inside the mall; I usually roam and get all sorts of "cannot establish data connection" errors!

how is the Philadelphia area...I usually visit many times through out the year ...
  • Like 1

So this amazing thunderstorm pretty much knocked out LTE for me I'm stuck on evdo and 1x800 right now. I can toggle airplane mode and nothing. This is great. :(

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Send in a network problem via the Sprint app.

Sent from my Note 4.

So this amazing thunderstorm pretty much knocked out LTE for me I'm stuck on evdo and 1x800 right now. I can toggle airplane mode and nothing. This is great. :(

There are 400,000+ people without power from the storms according to 6ABC, so maybe the tower lost power and switched to backup?

There are 400,000+ people without power from the storms according to 6ABC, so maybe the tower lost power and switched to backup?

Perhaps everything is back to normal now though.[emoji4]