Network Vision/LTE - Atlanta/Athens Market

frank04

are you in-building or out and about?

I am at home sitting in the basment right now.

• Like 2

Im in Cumming, no 4g here yet.

I did a 3G speedtest and got 900 kbps down, and 600 kbps up (average over 3 or 4 tests). That is about 5-10 times faster than I normally get...so thats something. Ping was 150ms...normally its at least 500ms on 3G.

WOW....lol....cant wait!

I just went outside on my deck and was pulling 20meg down(about 15meg in my basement) on average but also keep in mind that the tower I am connected too is literally a thousand feet from my house.

• Like 1

Me too I'm off Camp Creek and I have a full signal in my house.

I been tuggling. Nothing since.

That one time incident. I wonder what happen.

You near the I-285 on Camp Creek?

Edited by chong67

I been tuggling. Nothing since.

That one time incident. I wonder what happen.

You near the I-285 on Camp Creek?

I'm closer to Fulton Industrial than 285. I rebooted my phone and saw 4g for a split sec when the phone turned back on, then it immediately went away. I rebooted two more times and it has been on since then.

Reboot your phone! And your LTE will stick.

I am getting 4/5 bar at home on LTE.

Did 3 test already and the best I got is 12.01 mbps down and 6.05 mbps up.

I am happy!

I am on Tara Blvd near Mt Zion.

Happy hunting and watching water boil and grass grow. :-)

LTE still sticking.

Edited by chong67

LTE is live in Duluth area. Averaging between 18-25 Mbps from Speedtest.net. Fastest I've gotten so far was 32Mbps. All tests were done inside my basement.

Edited by jman05

LTE is live in Duluth area. Averaging between 18-25 Mbps from Speedtest.net. Fastest I've gotten so far was 32Mbps. All tests were done inside my basement.

Why am I not getting that speed? I have 4/5 bar.

I think the version numbers are phone dependent.

The software is either one or the other..

I would assume he meant phone dependent as far as manufacturer. He is using a gs3 so his software number would be entirely different than those that use evo's which the current software is 1.22.

• Like 1

I would assume he meant phone dependent as far as manufacturer. He is using a gs3 so his software number would be entirely different than those that use evo's which the current software is 1.22.

Yep, Im still on the 1.13 and going to update to 1.22, but Im rooted and all that jazz

Yep, Im still on the 1.13 and going to update to 1.22, but Im rooted and all that jazz

Yeah...if update via ota you'll definitely lose root. I wonder if you need that update to actually get an LTE signal.

I'm now wondering that exact same thing.

I would hold off...at least until tomorrow. If you don't get an LTE signal after the 15th than maybe... You might be blowing your root away to get LTE when the towers close to you haven't been unblocked.