I second that. No new upgrades since early 2016 in San Diego. Permits been dead.

It's almost impossible to search permit records en masse in LA, so count yourself lucky that you can even track that!

• Like 1

You may be surprised. I find my first macro 2.5 permit just this week after more than a year of nothing.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I check it weekly, waiting and waiting.

I check it weekly, waiting and waiting.

May it pop up for you out of nowhere like It did for me. Considering the massive Capex increase lately it's highly likely you'll see something soon.

• Like 1

Massive Capex increase? Would you like to share a Little information about this?

May it pop up for you out of nowhere like It did for me. Considering the massive Capex increase lately it's highly likely you'll see something soon.

• Like 2

Massive Capex increase? Would you like to share a Little information about this?

Same, everything I saw says Sprint has been CUTTING capex massively. 

Large increase in permit applications... more site installs than we have seen in quite some time... actual LTE coverage expansion (within the existing footprint)... small cells showing up in larger quantities (outdoor DAS as well)

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like Sprint is requesting a waiver so that Sprint can start deploying LTE 800 in the Phoenix area.  I wonder if Sprint is planning to request another waiver so that parts of LA Metro, OC counties and say the northern part of San Bernardino county (ex: Riverside, Corona, etc) can start deploying LTE 800.  It seems silly to keep that large of a land mass hostage due to Mexico rebanding.  I think the area south of the Salton Sea should be excluded in a waiver for San Bernardino county and that areas north of that should be allowed to begin LTE 800 deployment.  What do you guys think?

http://transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2017/db0215/DA-17-169A1.pdf

It looks like Sprint is requesting a waiver so that Sprint can start deploying LTE 800 in the Phoenix area. I wonder if Sprint is planning to request another waiver so that parts of LA Metro, OC counties and say the northern part of San Bernardino county (ex: Riverside, Corona, etc) can start deploying LTE 800. It seems silly to keep that large of a land mass hostage due to Mexico rebanding. I think the area south of the Salton Sea should be excluded in a waiver for San Bernardino county and that areas north of that should be allowed to begin LTE 800 deployment. What do you guys think?

http://transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2017/db0215/DA-17-169A1.pdf

Phoenix has started deployment of band 26 since last month. Some areas testing others live

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It looks like Sprint is requesting a waiver so that Sprint can start deploying LTE 800 in the Phoenix area. I wonder if Sprint is planning to request another waiver so that parts of LA Metro, OC counties and say the northern part of San Bernardino county (ex: Riverside, Corona, etc) can start deploying LTE 800. It seems silly to keep that large of a land mass hostage due to Mexico rebanding. I think the area south of the Salton Sea should be excluded in a waiver for San Bernardino county and that areas north of that should be allowed to begin LTE 800 deployment. What do you guys think?

I think it's about time... they should've requested a waiver long ago... they've got all this spectrum and need to put it to use asap because they're losing a lot of customers. And they also need to get a carrier settings update put out asap to allow for simultaneous date and voice. Verizon (as well as the other carriers) all have it no reason why sprint does not

I think it's about time... they should've requested a waiver long ago... they've got all this spectrum and need to put it to use asap because they're losing a lot of customers. And they also need to get a carrier settings update put out asap to allow for simultaneous date and voice. Verizon (as well as the other carriers) all have it no reason why sprint does not

The problem is that we dont know if Sprint is even requesting the same type of waiver for LA Metro/OC/northern parts of SB county. Hopefully they are.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The problem is that we dont know if Sprint is even requesting the same type of waiver for LA Metro/OC/northern parts of SB county. Hopefully they are.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

True well Im well aware that they know they are bleeding customers way more than att is

EDIT:

True well Im well aware that they know they are bleeding customers way more than att is

Actually they've added more customers then AT&T in all of 2016 and so far in 2017.

Phoenix has started deployment of band 26 since last month. Some areas testing others live

Yup, I had B26 when I was in Phoenix near the airport.

cd3e7ec9c3dc05e0c822d952c89263dc.jpg

9f0fb623b7ff9f717c05db93e3cfec84.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL

• Like 4