cle lte updates?

technoman888

Yes, unfortunately. I had to jump to the dark side for a couple years until data speeds were fixed. St. Cloud was not Sprint's model market.

Sent from my Jelly Bean Toro using Forum Runner

Makes sense man, I've been satisfied so far with the speeds and coverage. (13 years as a customer now).

I recently took a road trip with the girlfriend to PA for wine tasting and fresh fruit picking, and was impressed with the coverage. We were able to stream Pandora on her iPhone for the entire trip from NY.

Things like this are why us IT majors in my Marketing classes didn't have a good time. Marketing is all about fluff and appearance. IT is all about cold hard numbers and performance.

LOL...I loved my marketing classes in college, walked away a double major, IT and Management (Marketing concentration). I learned how to market the cold hard numbers in a very perceptive way.

One of my senior projects in a marketing class involved me creating a cell phone, and marketing it. Including use-case studies, customer feedback, etc. It was mockup and theory, but still ;)

Does anybody know when the expected date of all of the network vision to be 100% completed?

-technoman888

I believe by end of 2013-into 2014? I think that's what I read from the announcements.

Makes sense man, I've been satisfied so far with the speeds and coverage. (13 years as a customer now).

I recently took a road trip with the girlfriend to PA for wine tasting and fresh fruit picking, and was impressed with the coverage. We were able to stream Pandora on her iPhone for the entire trip from NY.

Yeah, I had 11 years with Sprint, but my phone had pretty much the same connection as my wi-fi only tablet around town, so I had to fix that. My commute was fine, but I roamed on Verizon most of the time at work and St. Cloud was completely overloaded.

Yeah, I had 11 years with Sprint, but my phone had pretty much the same connection as my wi-fi only tablet around town, so I had to fix that. My commute was fine, but I roamed on Verizon most of the time at work and St. Cloud was completely overloaded.

Makes perfect sense, why use something that doesn't work?

Hopefully once NV is complete, you look at us (Sprint) again.

Do you like Verizon? In your honest opinion?

Ha! I like their coverage and data speeds. I work in BFE (north of little falls MN) and live in St. Cloud MN and have LTE all day except for about 10 miles of my commute. I have good in building coverage at work. That is where the "like" ends. Their store employees are a bunch of idiotic a-holes, they don't care one bit about inconveniencing you. They have an attitude that they are the best and you have the privilege to use their network, not that they have the privilege to serve you as a customer. I nearly canceled my service at first, but it made no sense to go with any other carrier. Plus, it runs me about 20 more per month for 3 smartphones with 4gb per month per line than with sprint. I might pay the etf when nv comes through.

From JBtoro on Forum Runner

Ha! I like their coverage and data speeds. I work in BFE (north of little falls MN) and live in St. Cloud MN and have LTE all day except for about 10 miles of my commute. I have good in building coverage at work. That is where the "like" ends. Their store employees are a bunch of idiotic a-holes, they don't care one bit about inconveniencing you. They have an attitude that they are the best and you have the privilege to use their network, not that they have the privilege to serve you as a customer. I nearly canceled my service at first, but it made no sense to go with any other carrier. Plus, it runs me about 20 more per month for 3 smartphones with 4gb per month per line than with sprint. I might pay the etf when nv comes through.

From JBtoro on Forum Runner

That sounds about right with what I'm hearing here. Thanks for the honest opinion.

Des anybody know if downtown Chicago has sprint lte yet.

-technoman888

It's kinda off topic but no, it does not. NV is working from out to in in the Chicago market, so downtown will be last. Give it another 2-3 months.

• 1 month later...