Network Vision/LTE - South West Florida Market

Abyss19707

I am over here in Cape Coral and actually MAY try to head that way ASAP and will report back. Anyone that drives by there can also check BSR Logs too if in the vicinity for a tiny bit.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Okay so I found this under ##data#. From what im reading this means I've connected to 7 lte towers?

EDIT: nevermind i found the LTE_available log once I got my msl# and it shows all 0's.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

post-6055-13524901833622_thumb.jpg

Have been having issues for the last 3 days with service as far as outages that affect Voice, Data and Text messaging big time and confirmed outages from Sprint customer service and also talked to my source a few minutes ago. The reason being is because they are in full force behind LTE right now to catch up to where they want to be right now. I am not sure how progress that will be around here but my access point that I connect to at home is supposedly the most affected by downtime. Will report back ASAP with what I see has happened and happens

So I came over to harass my brothers from the south. You guys are not seeing any panels up at all? I have 6 sites over here that have them and I'm thinking that there might be more that I haven't found. The reason I'm asking is not one of the tower contractors is out of Pinellas County, they are from on your side of the Skyway. I gotta believe that something over in Bradenton, Ft. Myers, Inglis or somewhere else has panels

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

There was a site off Toledo Blade in Port Charlotte that was being worked on right before the Nest Pull off. And another one in Port Charlotte at I-75 and CR 769. I would be checking these ones for panels if in the area.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

That's a good hour away from me so that wouldn't be my territory. I am more along the lines of Exits 162-13x

Only in SW Florida would someone describe the area they live with an Exit number. :hee:

• Like 1

Lol well it is much easier to explain that than to give coordinates or street names which not at all may be familiar with. Much easier to know that Exit 293 isn't going to be far enough south for me but if I say the farthest I will go is Burnt Store and 41 is going to have people guessing.

Lol well it is much easier to explain that than to give coordinates or street names which not at all may be familiar with. Much easier to know that Exit 293 isn't going to be far enough south for me but if I say the farthest I will go is Burnt Store and 41 is going to have people guessing.

I'm originally from North Florida. We used town names. ;)

But the way growth happened in SW Florida, away from towns and in clusters all over and near freeways, I understand the logic.

And I'd imagine only a Floridian would understand WHY I use this logic lol. Either way, since it is going to be you, Feech and others that are obviously familiar with the SWF territories then I guess it would make sense to use the city mention method instead, yes

• Like 2

And I'd imagine only a Floridian would understand WHY I use this logic lol. Either way, since it is going to be you, Feech and others that are obviously familiar with the SWF territories then I guess it would make sense to use the city mention method instead, yes

When I was on a tower crew I never needed to know the city just what exit it was near..That let me know if I could sleep between Bradenton and Naples

When I was on a tower crew I never needed to know the city just what exit it was near..That let me know if I could sleep between Bradenton and Naples

I can sleep down I-75 all the way through Florida. One of the most boring drives in the World. Miles and miles of sand pines and the occasional palm tree. *yawn*

"Oh look! Another Cracker Barrel!!!"

Robert

• Like 1

I live in Lehigh Acres our poles don't even have regular panels, they look nothing like the pictures I've seen on here, more like really thick flag poles.

I have seen a bunch of these popping up in the TB area too. and most of them have Flags on them also.

Don't you DARE talk down like that about Cracker Barrel HaHaaa. There is a place in Tenn. called Deal's Gap that is known for 318 Curves In 11 Miles and they sell T-shirts there that show some Florida love that reads "11 Curves In 318 Miles". I love myself some Florida UNLESS it slows down LTE deployment due to a hurricane or bird nests.

Sent from my SIII without any good 3G speeds where I live(Results May Vary).

• 2 weeks later...

Some panels were being added to the tower on buckingham rd. Near s.r. 82 today. I couldn't see the trucks because the tower sits kinda far from the road. They were working on the lowest pannels. I don't know if those are sprints or brand a's. I know they are launching lte in this market.