Information about S4GRU Sponsorship levels and how to become a Sponsor

S4GRU

I donated and still don't have access. I just want to see if I have LTE in Cedar Falls, IA yet.

I only received one donation this morning from PayPal, and it wasn't for you. Please send me a message with the donation information, or forward to me the email your received from PayPal to s4gru@herronweb.com.

Thanks.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

I donated and still don't have access.  I just want to see if I have LTE in Cedar Falls, IA yet.  

Robert (site admin) is currently in the moving process so membership level changes might take a little longer than usual.

EDIT: Robert beat me to it, kinda.

• Like 1

Just sent some dough your way! I love the forum site and would like to become active in providing Information. I have a Sprint Tower that I think has NV upgrades on it and will shoot some pics over.

Thanks!

Kris

• Like 2

Thanks for a lot of good info.  Sent a small donation, will look at sending more when I can (gotta love having all kinds of emergencies and big house repairs at once).

Anyway, thanks for all of the information and technical insight, it's nice to be able to keep on top of things and know what's going on.

• Like 1

Thanks for a lot of good info. Sent a small donation, will look at sending more when I can (gotta love having all kinds of emergencies and big house repairs at once).

Anyway, thanks for all of the information and technical insight, it's nice to be able to keep on top of things and know what's going on.

I didn't see your donation come thru PayPal. Message me the details and I will get your account upgraded. Thanks for supporting S4GRU.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

If I upgrade to premier, is there information for 800 LTE rollout a to specific sites? What about information regarding if a site has had backhaul upgrades? Thanks.

You can tell if a site has had its backhaul upgraded because LTE will be live. As for LTE 800, we do have info on many Samsung markets and and a few Ericsson markets in the Premier Sponsor section. I have more info to post in there, but will not be able to for probably another week or two.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Figured I should donate since I've gotten so much good info from this site. Plus with sites actually going live in the Phoenix east valley area it will be good to know what sites have been accepted so that I can plan some Sensorly mapping trips...

• Like 5

Just donated when will I get the password for the maps

A lot of great info here thanks guys

You were upgraded immediately.  You don't need a new password once you become a Sponsor.  You should be able to get right into Sponsor forums now.  If you still have a problem, sign out, close your browser and relaunch it and sign back in.

Robert

Robert, did you get my donation? I didn't get a message. Or is that only for the first few?

I did. We do upgrades immediately. But I usually don't get around to sending thank yous for a few weeks. I'm really buried with thank yous now. I think I have to go back to early August at this point. :blush:

Thank you for supporting S4GRU!

• Like 1

I did. We do upgrades immediately. But I usually don't get around to sending thank yous for a few weeks. I'm really buried with thank yous now. I think I have to go back to early August at this point. :blush:

Thank you for supporting S4GRU!

I just wanted to make sure you got it.  :tu:

• Like 1

I just donated! :D I felt that I needed to donate for all the help and info I received from this site and its community. I would've done it earlier but those college tuition fees can really leave your wallet empty :P 

• Like 4

I just donated! :D I felt that I needed to donate for all the help and info I received from this site and its community. I would've done it earlier but those college tuition fees can really leave your wallet empty :P

Thanks Rai.  You have been with us for a long time.  Even before there was S4GRU.com.  I will never forget that!  I still remember your report of the WiMax Protection Site in Kankakee, Illinois.  Good stuff!

Robert

• Like 3

Been browsing the site for a long while. I finally decided to join. Im in Shreveport, LA where we are having the Tri band issue. This is not a launched LTE area but LTE is being turned on gradually. Felt I needed to spend more time here and access the sponser maps. Donated a bit ago and look forward to getting upgraded and getting more information and helping my fellow sprint users. Thanks.

• Like 2

Just made a small donation today.  Didn't put my user name in.  Email account from paypal different, so don't know if I need to do anything to get it updated.  Please advise & Thanks for the great site & information.

Daniel W.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just sent my donation. If I need more to be a premier let me know. I'll probably do another in a month or so. Ive learned a few things and stuck with Sprint because of this site and now I am happy I did.

• Like 2

Just got the okay from my Dad for me to donate a little more than enough to get me to Premier! I'm a pretty happy nerd right now!! :D

Welcome to the Premier level!

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

hey i just donated my first time! thats all i had in my paypal balance. i was looking to see the towers maps and was also wondering how much premier level is?

Do i need to be on the newest prl to connect to new towers? 

i'm on cm 10.2 for samsung gs3, cant update prl without flash back to touchwiz.

thanks! 

hey i just donated my first time! thats all i had in my paypal balance. i was looking to see the towers maps and was also wondering how much premier level is?

Do i need to be on the newest prl to connect to new towers? 

i'm on cm 10.2 for samsung gs3, cant update prl without flash back to touchwiz.

thanks! 

I can't answer your questions about PRL's, but I can help out with the sponsor info.

Any amount of money donated makes you a sponsor, and that membership lasts for 6 months from your most recent donation. In order to become a premier sponsor, you must accumulate a donation total of at least $100 (although, due to a holiday promotion, you can become a premier sponsor by donating a total of $75 if you donate by midnight tonight). Premier sponsorship does not expire and you get all the benefits a regular member, a sponsor, and a premier sponsor get.

Hope this helps!

-Anthony

• Like 1