Information about S4GRU Sponsorship levels and how to become a Sponsor

S4GRU

On the sponsor map, 800 only refers to voice. If you want to know about the coverage for 800 LTE, you need to become a premier sponsor, which is an automatic upgrade once you've donated a minimum of $100 to the site. The premier sponsor forum has maps for 800 LTE (and 2500 LTE/Band 41).

Thank you, itll be a little while before I can donate that but thats good to know.   :tu:

just to add, while confirmation of towers having B26 (which is LTE on 800) is on the premier maps, any tower on the NV complete map that lists 800 (1x800 for voice) most likely already has B26 on it, or will be getting it by the end of this year. sprint is going hard on getting B26 everywhere and if a tower has 1x800 it can get B26.

• Like 2

HonorJoke1.png

This is 2015 now.  Inflation has increased that amount to eleventy billion dollars.  But, okay, we will let it slide during this first week of the new year.

AJ

• Like 4

Zomg a Wilmington sprint fan!!1111, we should talk. I'm down in the dirty myrtle and maintain a map of our market(many of us make personal maps for our markets for more personal experience, meeting other wireless enthusiasts, etc).

You're market is close to mine, and I always love expanding teh map and getting other folks in our area to contribute has been difficult to find, let me know if/when you get the site hunting urge(took me about a month to get super serial about it) it happens to us all. If you get info, pics, anything cool like that related. I will take it.

As always, welcome to s4gru!

• 3 months later...

I am a "new kid on the block".  When I did a small PayPal donation, I failed to find a place to comment my email address registered here.  PayPal defaulted to my Ebay dedicated aol email address when it sent you the donation.

If you have clearer instructions WHERE or HOW to so indicate, it would make it easier on you.

Anyway ... it may not get me a sponsor tag but thank you for this website and the info in it.

I am a "new kid on the block". When I did a small PayPal donation, I failed to find a place to comment my email address registered here. PayPal defaulted to my Ebay dedicated aol email address when it sent you the donation.

If you have clearer instructions WHERE or HOW to so indicate, it would make it easier on you.

Anyway ... it may not get me a sponsor tag but thank you for this website and the info in it.

I received a PayPal donation the other day with no Screen Name in the notes section. I sent an email requesting the S4GRU screen name, but the email on the PayPal account was rejected as not in service. If this was you, send me a PM with the email address on your PayPal account and I will upgrade you. Thanks.

Using Moto X² on Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I sent in a $10 donation last Friday and hadn't heard back or been re-up'd as a Sponsor. Was curious if I might have been missed?

Make sure you included your name in the paypal notes (see opening post). Email / Private Message Robert if you have to. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Made a donation, have not been upgraded yet.

You were upgraded early last night.  You can tell because it now says S4GRU Sponsor under your avatar in your posts.  Thanks for supporting S4GRU.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Same here. still waiting

You were upgraded immediately. It says Sponsor below your avatar.

Sent from OnePlus 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Is there a minimum amount to be a sponsor? I donated a small amount (college student here...lol) but still haven't been updated 

Is there a minimum amount to be a sponsor? I donated a small amount (college student here...lol) but still haven't been updated

I have upgraded your account. Enjoy!

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...

Robert/ Team... need your help.   I have made a donation through Paypal.   Ram14250 is my what it will come through as, but it's DRO1984 on this site.   Can you please assist.   

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Made a donation earlier and forgot to put my member name in there.  Sent an email and another donation but still haven't heard anything.  Still can't access the sponsor forums.

Robert has to manually make updates. He works like the rest of us, so have a little patience while he wraps up his day (west coast time).

Robert has to manually make updates. He works like the rest of us, so have a little patience while he wraps up his day (west coast time).

Ah. Didn't realize it was west coast. I had just seen where some were told that they were updated instantly. Didn't know. Sorry.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I donated yesterday and didn't get my special status yet. :td:

Sorry about that. It looks like I may have failed to hit the Save button after changing your status. You're good to go now.

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

• Like 2

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• I see everything correct. The two ARFCN's you mentioned earlier and they idenitify as n-41.  using 4.832b SCP. Only using one TM SIM.
    • I posted this in the Nebraska Premier thread last week, but just wanted to share in this thread the progress that T-Mobile has made in filling in the great coverage gap known as Nebraska. Between late last year and this year, they have added 28 new expansion sites filling in the coverage hole, plus 11 Sprint site conversions in eastern Nebraska and far western Iowa. Notably, in the last month n41 coverage was added on over a dozen expansion sites in western Nebraska that were added to the network last year. For comparison, here is the very first map that I created in October of 2022 after we noted expansion sites outside of Sprint conversion in Lincoln and Omaha. It doesn't show any western parts of the state, but just know there was nothing besides roaming coverage and a little B12 coverage leaking down from South Dakota to the west of Valentine, NE.
    • Sent a copy of my DB in an e-mail just now.  Couldn't leave the house today but can hopefully get a screenshot when I'm out on another cell site tomorrow.
    • 76MB Google Play System update after that, bringing the date up to 3/1 from prior 2/1 date. 
    • April security patch is already out - 738.30 MB download.