S4GRU

Information about S4GRU Sponsorship levels and how to become a Sponsor

I just donated a few hours ago... how do I know when/if I get to be a sponsor level?

I just donated a few hours ago... how do I know when/if I get to be a sponsor level?

IIRC it is done manually and sometimes it can take a few hours, especially if Robert is asleep. Even though I did it in the middle of the night it was done in a few hours but with timezones etc it could take longer I guess. 

You were upgraded about an hour ago. You can access the Sponsor forums now.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You forgot to tell them that they still need a password.

Password is: Fried Chicken

:P

TS 

You forgot to tell them that they still need a password.

Password is: Fried Chicken

:P

TS

And you have to memorize this song..

His donation name did not match his account name. Probably a parent or a wife. I hadn't received a response to the email I sent to the PayPal address. I went ahead and upgraded his account. I have sent a welcome message with instructions to the member.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

I've never actually created an account, but always signed in via Twitter. I just donated, and find that I need a password. Not sure how to proceed, any help appreciated.

Edit: NVM, it works now.

I've never actually created an account, but always signed in via Twitter. I just donated, and find that I need a password. Not sure how to proceed, any help appreciated.

Edit: NVM, it works now.

I was in church. You had to wait until the pastor wasn't looking. ;)

• Like 6

Thou shall not set up sponsorships while in Church.

Your penance shall be 5 sensory site runs and re-compile the maps 2 times.

TS out (giving more sentences)

• Like 5

TS: The Punisher of S4GRU!

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

• Like 4

Robert making Sensorly runs would be depressing given the lack of Sprint coverage in his neck of the woods.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Robert making Sensorly runs would be depressing given the lack of Sprint coverage in his neck of the woods.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Lots of gray trails. :(

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

Hey, I just donated $5.00. I know that isn't a whole lot but I know every little bit helps. Thanks to everyone for your great support.

• Like 4

Hw can I get 4g network in my s4

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

This is off topic for this thread.  Please find the appropriate market or device forum for your question.  Also, you probably don;t want to use an email address as your screen name.  You might get spammed.

Robert

Hw can I get 4g network in my s4

Move from South Africa to the United States...

AJ

• Like 3

Hi Robert.

Just made a donation of $20.  Been on the site for a while and thought it was appropriate to support the work you all are doing.  THanks.

• Like 8

Just donated some more... thanks for all the info and work you all put into the site.

• Like 4

Hi Robert,

I followed this site from last year. You guys did great job to let us know the sprint network upgrade.

Just donated a hundred through my credit card. Please upgrade my id to premier so I can learn more info of the network upgrade.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Now I have access to premier sponsor forum. There are some really exciting info.

Thank you Robert.

• Like 4

Hi all! Just wanted to say hi. Been lurking unregistered for a while now and finally decided to join and donate a little bit. You guys have great information and it's been a real godsend as I've tried to figure out what's been going on with my S4 triband and the CSFB issue :(

Thanks for all you do!

• Like 5

I sent a small donation this morning. Really all I can do at the moment but at least I had cash back in my paypal account.

• Like 5

Despite Robert's limited schedule, my upgrade came very quickly.  Thank you from a longtime lurker  :).

• Like 3

It varies based on what I'm doing and where I'm at when a donation comes in. Thanks for everyone's patience. We appreciate the contributions.

• Like 4

• ENTER TO WIN A
    SNES CLASSIC EDITION

small.SNESclassic.png.050ebdab96ff535a54
    in our Black Friday/Holiday Promotion

Click Here for Details and to Enter

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• By Andrew Revering
      I'm REALLY frustrated trying to figure out how to become a premiere sponsor. I assume this means a certain dollar amount of donation... I already donated a couple times for the 'basic' sponsorship, but would LOVE to be a premiere sponsor...yet I can't find anything on how much I need to donate to do it. Having to jump through such hoops to donate money makes it really easy for me to just want to give up and move on to something else.

I'm sure the info is here somewhere, but a search of the forums turned up nothing, and I can't seem to find an email address to contact the admins to send a question, which would also be useful.

This seems to me to be a HUGE hole and likely throwing away a lot of money by not making this information easily accessible. You'd get a lot more donating members if you maybe put a couple notes below the donation button so people have an idea of what they need to donate to get to x access level, or a link to a page that says if you donate this you get this.

With that suggestion in place.... what's the answer? :-)
    • By zonk
      I would like to become a sponsor and rather pay using bitcoin. Will you be accepting bitcoin in the future?

One site that may be able to help you accept bitcoin is https://bitpay.com/