Anyone interested in getting iOS 6 but need their UDID registered or the download links just send me a message and I will be able to help!

• Like 2

I assume this is beta? How early of a version is it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1st Beta release. Can be buggy. You have to have an iPad 2 or better, or iPhone 3Gs or better.

Anyone interested in getting iOS 6 but need their UDID registered or the download links just send me a message and I will be able to help!

If I didn't have a custom baseband on my 3Gs, I would totally hit you up on your offer.

i thought u had to be developer which is like $100

I can get your UDID registered for $6

I can get you the ispw files for free!!!

IOS 6 beta 1

It is very functional and runs smoothly on my iPhone 4S. Some things like 3D maps and passbook do not work but for being the first beta it runs very smoothly!!

i thought u had to be developer which is like 100

Abyss is a registered dev or knows someone who is. Its a great advantage. I used to be a registered dev, but right now i can't afford the annual fee.

Sent from my LG Viper 4G LTE using Forum Runner

Abyss is a registered dev or knows someone who is. Its a great advantage. I used to be a registered dev, but right now i can't afford the annual fee.

Sent from my LG Viper 4G LTE using Forum Runner

I

I make my money back by selling UDIDs! 6 bucks x 100 UDID Activations = 600 bucks

When I run out of activations I open another account and repeat the process over and over again

I see they're finally bringing turn-by-turn nav to iOS 6... sucks you have to have at least an iPhone 4s to use it, though. Guess its just Apples way to sell more phones.

I see they're finally bringing turn-by-turn nav to iOS 6... sucks you have to have at least an iPhone 4s to use it, though. Guess its just Apples way to sell more phones.

Actually all iPhone and iPad users will have turn by turn navigation!

h

Howd id pay u if interested

Really? As an iPhone user, you may know more about it then I do, but this article from Engadget leads me to believe otherwise.

"Update: Several of our readers scoured the fine print on Apple's freshly launched iOS 6 Maps page, and informed us that the Flyover and turn-by-turn features will only be available to folks with an iPhone 4S or iPad 2 or later. Guess that's just one more reason to upgrade, eh?"

http://www.engadget.com/2012/06/11/apple-officially-gives-google-maps-the-boot-launches-own-maps-a/

• Like 1

h Howd id pay u if interested

Via paypal

alright thanx for letting me no. Im trying to get way of getting it cause iOS 6 looks cool

This sums up which iPhone is capable of running what nicely. And, again, according to this, iPhones before the 4s are not capable of turn-by-turn nav... at least if this article/table is correct.

http://www.engadget....-my-device-run/

Glad apple went with their own map system. No turn by turn was crazy, plus now google will come out with an iOS map system to compete.

Glad apple went with their own map system. No turn by turn was crazy, plus now google will come out with an iOS map system to compete.

Google will most likely combine earth(already on ios) with maps as well as integrate a few of their new features. they probably will reserve a lot of the extras for Android devices only. Apple is trying to divest themselves of all things Google. I wonder if they will try to get in the search engine business

I wonder if they will try to get in the search engine business

That will be deciding factor in the Apple/Google war.

• Like 1

That will be deciding factor in the Apple/Google war.

Taking 3% or more off the top in monetary transactions is the key to mobile. That's what I see as the key to the battle, when Apple added Passport in ios 6. No need to carry any credit cards just use your phone! That's the battle that google needs to fight! Fix google wallet!

• Like 1

I'm currently running iOS 6 on my 4S and its flawless. I didn't get to enjoy the 3D mapping aspect until I searched for San Francisco.

I'm currently running iOS 6 on my 4S and its flawless. I didn't get to enjoy the 3D mapping aspect until I searched for San Francisco.

do you have a developers acct?

do you have a developers acct?

No, a generous friend.

• Like 1

No, a generous friend.

Awesome friend you have

I've been in the game a long time. I've always given back what I could to the community. It's a karma thing ;)