Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

The modem may be a category 12 capable one but you need to pair it with the capable transceivers.

It is FCC tested and specified specifically to support category 6 which is carrier aggregation of two carriers. This is repeated on every single LG g5 models SAR documentation and testing that was submitted to and certified by the FCC.

P6Wb9Wo.png

I will be extremely surprised and wrong if it did have the capability. 

Milan just published an article saying that Sprint's LG G5 and HTC M9 do support 3xCA.

http://cellularinsights.com/making-sense-of-sprints-announcement-of-3-way-carrier-aggregation-on-lg-g5/

Milan just published an article saying that Sprint's LG G5 and HTC M9 do support 3xCA.

http://cellularinsights.com/making-sense-of-sprints-announcement-of-3-way-carrier-aggregation-on-lg-g5/

Yep. I just read that. Its a hidden capability none of us knew.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

Sent from my Nexus 5X

With plenty of 2/3xCA devices, expansion of band 41 small cells, additions of 2xCA to ex-Huawei sites, more band 26 markets, and second band 25 carrier, 2017 is going to be a good year for Sprint's data speeds. 

With plenty of 2/3xCA devices, expansion of band 41 small cells, additions of 2xCA to ex-Huawei sites, more band 26 markets, and second band 25 carrier, 2017 is going to be a good year for Sprint's data speeds.

If they get the money! Lots planned. A lot is planned and we know all about it ^_-

Sent from my Nexus 5X

Sent from my Nexus 5X

If Sprint announces that the Nexus 5x and 6p are also 3CA, then I may just keep the 5x a lot longer than I expected. I only purchased the Nexus to replace my broken GS5 until my contract ran out. I guess there may be more life to this phone than I initially thought.

Fingers crossed.

I was in Fresno at the convention center & got really bad service took a Screen shot of B26 here is the read out of it 

signal check pro

LTE 800 

GCI 09602C0F, PCI:132, TAC: 19203

4 NEIGHBOR CELLS

292 (-125dBm)

132 (-110dBm)

132 (-114dBm)

292 (-119dBm)

LTE Discovery 

tower 1.557708333333333333

Network 36.73340510,-119.78387370

GPS36.73377332, -11978368245

DL EARFCN: 8763

UL EARFCN:26763

DL Freq: 866.3 MHz

UL Freq: 821.3MHz

EARFCN (LTE band 26)

Sorry really wish that I can post the pictures from my laptop i used the app before but it kept messing up 

The convention center is pretty tough. I always have problems between like 3:30 and 5:30 pm down there. Also the buildings have really thick concrete walls and that's part of the problem (LOL!). No one else seems to have good coverage there either. Those peak times it can literally drop to no signal inside or out! They definitely need to upgrade that area! Off peak times it is at least usable outdoors. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In all honesty I think sprint can/will increase, at least up to $10.00 a share the question is how long will it take. Its a low risk high reward stock since your paying very little per share to buy. I mean can it drop from the recent surge its been going through? yes it can especially when a lot of these increases and decrease coming with the amounts of shares being bought and sold because of how certain "analyst" feel. Ive bought a good amount of shares in sprint and hey its been great for me.  

• Like 2

This is my first response. New to this site :) Been reading alot on it though.

So 2 days ago i noticed a huge speed increase at my house. I get close to 50 mbps on band 25. that is crazy!!! i never even knew band 25 had that capability yet. what could be the change?

post-61601-0-14217100-1474256653_thumb.png

This is my first response. New to this site :) Been reading alot on it though.

So 2 days ago i noticed a huge speed increase at my house. I get close to 50 mbps on band 25. that is crazy!!! i never even knew band 25 had that capability yet. what could be the change?

post an engineering screen to confirm band.

I see it says band 41 on this. why does lte discovery and signal check pro show band 25?

SCP just didn't recognize the GCI properly, It could be either a small cell, or a newly converted macro site. 

Is their Clearwire B41 in your market?

Also noticed you have a Note 7, SCP seems to have a bug with that device not recognizing certain bands properly. 

SCP just didn't recognize the GCI properly, It could be either a small cell, or a newly converted macro site. 

Is their Clearwire B41 in your market?

Also noticed you have a Note 7, SCP seems to have a bug with that device not recognizing the band properly. 

Yes there is Clearwire band 41

Yes there is Clearwire band 41

Ok since the Serving PLMN shows as 310-120 (meaning Sprint equipment) This is highly likely a converted Clearwire site. 

That would also explain the fact that your seeing much higher speeds since the new equipment support 2XCA vs the older one which were limited to a single B41 carrier.

I see it says band 41 on this. why does lte discovery and signal check pro show band 25?

Because the apps go by GCI predictions and does yet not account for Huawei clearwire sites, like yours right there, converted to Nokia Mini Macro equipment.

Note the GCI ending.

31,32,33 & 39,3A,3B ending denote a Nokia GCI.

Samsung is 00,01,02, or 3,04,5 or 06,07,08 or 09,0A,0B or 10,11,0F

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

This site has already been converted to mini Macro equipment? Thats great!

We get much worse coverage elsewhere in my city so how come sprint doesnt fix those bad areas first before making the areas where the ltr signal is good?

Huawei equipment must be decommissioned by end of 2016.

If sprint had the funding, all these clear sites would've gotten 8t8r equipment and maybe even 1900/800 instead of some dinky mini macro unit that's more suited for being mounted on a light pole or telephone pole.

Also funding cuts. There's little to no money to invest in the network til next year.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Been dealing with Slow LTE Speed have had a Ticket for Bakersfield 3 weeks they know that their is an issue Still waiting for the answer on when it will be fixed yet know one can get back with the Corporate here in town anuone on here know how much longer I have to deal with this I have 13 lines that are being effected Eastside is the worst & the SW is still being worked on yet know ETA time please help thanx zip code 93305/93306/93309/93311

• 1 month later...

What page is back? You mean S4GRU? It didn't go anywhere. Been up just fine all week.

Sent from my LG G5

I can't even send you a messgae to show you that it would not let me in I will try Twitter if you have 1 I will send you what it kept saying 

Looks like you ended up on a banned IP address. 

why would that be I have never done anything that I know of wrong it does not make sense why I would be banned could you help me figure this out & inbox me on here or Twitter thanx