aelenes

Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

Spark is starting here in Bakersfield I found it on the east side on Columbus & now they have a Tower on S Myrtle & Tower way being worked on now was told some will be done at the end of the month then will pick up again in the next year it will be so sweet to see it here

• Like 2

Spark is starting here in Bakersfield I found it on the east side on Columbus & now they have a Tower on S Myrtle & Tower way being worked on now was told some will be done at the end of the month then will pick up again in the next year it will be so sweet to see it here

Finally! Glad to see its finally starting. I can't wait for Sprint to fill in all of 58 between Bakersfield and Barstow with native service and LTE!

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Finally! Glad to see its finally starting. I can't wait for Sprint to fill in all of 58 between Bakersfield and Barstow with native service and LTE!

yeah I was trying to pin point it last night yet it was only about a block of Spark then lost it I went to both towers That are on the eastside & nothing. I will go take a pix of the tower that I was told last night that was being worked on for Spark 

• Like 1

Here are the pix For Spark Towers and AT&T hopefully back haul. 65e77dffaa2b1f215918738329e6e700.jpg4e2d4c86c927b394d2eeb44c7b4a2c2e.jpg3f7b6c9f27b66f145f592dc32cbc36d7.jpg927cde4db654f6fa120dcbad4eee8af3.jpg

Edited by Nextel49
  • Like 1

Here are the pix For Spark Towers and AT&T hopefully back haul.

There is no Sprint equipment in any of those pictures. First set of Antennas are old nextel iDen and the second set are ATTs. 

Sprints equipment would be the Samsung ones in my signature. 

Well then it must be the Third tower next to it that I did not get a photo of because of the first photo showing Sprint on the box & not Nextel/Sprint & I know that the other was At&t yet don't know if that was for back haul or just for At&t only will get better pix in the morning if it is no longer raining thanx for the heads up

This is what to look for; B41 on the left:
nB6l8MX.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry no Spark here....I am in Bakersfield and I only can see Band 25

the Tower off of Brundage & S Myrtle has Spark go sit over by tire man & enjoy some good speeds 

• Like 1

Here you go [i

What's the location for this one?

South Myrtle and Brundage Lane next to the same towers I posted before the Nextel & AT&T

• Like 1

The tri-towers at the 99 - E 58 junction! The only WiMax tower in Bakersfield is on one of those towers. Nice to see Band 41 LTE too now.

• Like 1

The tri-towers at the 99 - E 58 junction! The only WiMax tower in Bakersfield is on one of those towers. Nice to see Band 41 LTE too now.

I thought they had more then one WiMax towers running in Bakersfield.

I thought they had more then one WiMax towers running in Bakersfield.

As far as I could ever tell, only one.

Nope there has only been 1 WiMax site here & it was sad to even see it then

As far as I could ever tell, only one.

That tower must be in a good location because it covers a nice chunk.

Nope there has only been 1 WiMax site here & it was sad to even see it then

I checked the coverage map again too and yes it seems like to be one. I always connect to that tower when I fuel at Costco.

That tower must be in a good location because it covers a nice chunk.

I checked the coverage map again too and yes it seems like to be one. I always connect to that tower when I fuel at Costco.

Protection site. Meant to cover lots of ground. I think Costco is about 1 1/2 miles from the mentioned cell site.

Protection site. Meant to cover lots of ground. I think Costco is about 1 1/2 miles from the mentioned cell site.

Any clue what type of equipment they use on that site? Can this site be integrated into B41?

Any clue what type of equipment they use on that site? Can this site be integrated into B41?

Nope. I have no idea what equipment. Sorry.

We have Spark out here on Rosedale Hwy & Calloway I just love this

Pretty sure the Wimax stuff is Huawei. That site has (Samsung) B41 gear, as pictured above.

In Visalia Spark is screaming fast.

e6b9803734daf30e9e78f2cb21302481.jpgcf7403a0b6c7a0fb13488f6a5bc03091.jpg

1910ab014a021bc309e2564cf50b81a8.jpg

• Like 4

In Visalia Spark is screaming fast.

Just in time for me to be down there next week.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2