Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

Then would that explain why speeds are slow or has to be something else I live .04 mile from it yet speeds are good only half the time or not at all depending on the time sometime I get really crappy speeds even at midnight

Backhaul

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well, first of all, Bakersfield sucks. Second of all, Bakersfield launched before Fresno did. Third, Fresno has more sites than Bakersfield does so that's why Fresno has more upgrades. Both cities have sites that are not broadcasting LTE, too.

Well, first of all, Bakersfield sucks. Second of all, Bakersfield launched before Fresno did. Third, Fresno has more sites than Bakersfield does so that's why Fresno has more upgrades. Both cities have sites that are not broadcasting LTE, too.

Yes we did Get LTE before Fresno yet they have 105 upgrades vs our 65 upgrade which does not make since & No Bakersfield does not sux thanx lived here since 87 when I use to live in LA if you look at my past post you will see LTE since February

Yes we did Get LTE before Fresno yet they have 105 upgrades vs our 65 upgrade which does not make since & No Bakersfield does not sux thanx lived here since 87 when I use to live in LA if you look at my past post you will see LTE since February

Fresno has more sites over Bakersfield since Fresno is a bigger city (200,000 more people)

Fresno has more sites over Bakersfield since Fresno is a bigger city (200,000 more people)

yet With Sprints New CEO he should be fixing the Gaps in Bakersfield I know once Spark hits most of the gaps will fill in & 3G should be gone for those on Spark/LTE devices & 3G will be left to the lower grade phones we shall see I guess

yet With Sprints New CEO he should be fixing the Gaps in Bakersfield I know once Spark hits most of the gaps should fill in & 3G should be gone for those on Spark/LTE devices & 3G will be left to the lower grade phones we shall see I guess

I got 22.10 mbps and 13.75 mbps but since then it's been a total dog with connecting most of the time to 3G. I blame the poor air quality :).

Nice & Band 41 is apart of Spark right because I know in LA speeds are 128 download & 45 upload depending where you are

Nice & Band 41 is apart of Spark right because I know in LA speeds are 128 download & 45 upload depending where you are

Holy Grail!!!..........I know I will have passed on because I don't ever expect to see that in my lifetime!

Edited by augmont

Holy Grail!!!..........I know I will have passed on because I don't ever expect to see that in my lifetime!

With Carrier Aggregation we will see peak speeds at that point or higher with the next round of devices.

They have those now in LA

No they do not.

Sprints 20 mhz TDD-LTE carriers have a 6:3 ratio for a theoretical max of 101/14.7. Carrier Aggregation is for downlink only and not for uplink which means even though one can breach 100 mbps on the DL with a carrier aggregation capable device, which none have yet been released, the uplink still has the same max of 14.7 mbps. 

Furthermore carrier aggregation has not been enabled and they're still in the early phases of deploying a 2nd Band 41 carrier.