aelenes

Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

The hidden sprint menu shows band 41 but LTE discovery shows band 25.

Ok.....just went band 25.

Well if it goes back again screen shot it you can see it like this 50dac2017aa2f347a98e01e37e2a2f2f.jpg
  • Like 1

The hidden sprint menu shows band 41 but LTE discovery shows band 25.

What PLMNID ( 310-120 or 311-490/870) does it show and what's your approximate location?

If it shows PLMNID 310-120 then that's Sprint 8T8R 2.5 equipment and you might as well go get Signal Check Pro which now shows Band 41 identification for Sprint 8T8R equipment. 

It's 310-120.

8T8R it is. Go grab yourself Signalcheck Pro and enjoy it when you see it pop up! :P

Band 41 will be my white rhino for now as it seems to be hiding right now. I got band 41 while waiting to pick up my son from school which is about a mile away from the tower. I am now further away at home which is about 2.5 miles away and signal strength drops a lot.

What PLMNID ( 310-120 or 311-490/870) does it show and what's your approximate location?

If it shows PLMNID 310-120 then that's Sprint 8T8R 2.5 equipment and you might as well go get Signal Check Pro which now shows Band 41 identification for Sprint 8T8R equipment.

Alright I am confused I show I am on 310-120 & my speeds six all day unless I am close to the tower & even then its not Spark speeds here are 2 photos 46e61ec51a7633e23faee2e5c061702c.jpga372759eb6ba6a39ceed0d2c46a2e60d.jpg

Alright I am confused I show I am on 310-120 & my speeds six all day unless I am close to the tower & even then its not Spark speeds here are 2 photos 46e61ec51a7633e23faee2e5c061702c.jpga372759eb6ba6a39ceed0d2c46a2e60d.jpg

You are not on Band 41.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I wish i knew at the time (i know now) how to take a screen when band 41 was on the hidden menu. The speed was pretty fast and i know think when its hitting those crazy 17 mpbs it must be on that bad. As i have mentioned in the past, i hiy those speeds occasionly about once every 10 days or so.

I told you that Christmas was 2 months away about a week ago, and now look, an early present for you! You're welcome!

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

When can I expect for it to be done and broadcast LTE? I take it the Exeter tower off 198 will launch when farmersville tower is done?

When can I expect for it to be done and broadcast LTE? I take it the Exeter tower off 198 will launch when farmersville tower is done?

I don't know when the Exeter tower will be done, but I wouldn't be surprised if the farmersville site is live before the end of the year, and if not, then no later than February.

What app is that

Well if it goes back again screen shot it you can see it like this 50dac2017aa2f347a98e01e37e2a2f2f.jpg

I'm going to hazard a guess and say it's called LTE Discovery

• Like 3

Looks like, correct!!!!

Been a long time since the simpsons was good

Edited by snarf
  • Like 1

How can I tell if I'm on 1700 or 1900mhz hspa? Using this app that my bro opedius helped me find

You are not on Band 41.

You are not on Band 41.

I know I am not on Band 41 I was showing in the photos that I was on Band 25 & was referring

to this quote

• Like 1

604795140e36c8c83990b1e4b208b605.jpg

Anyone ever see something like this just took snapshot before it went back to 3g any idea why it would do that

Anyone ever see something like this just took snapshot before it went back to 3g any idea why it would do that

Seems like Signal Check Pro got stuck for some reason. You might want to post that in the Signal Check thread and see if Mike can diagnose that. I do see that you do have a Spark compatible phone, so it's weird it did that.

Any one know why there are only 3 panels here on the Stockdale hwy & Montclair

aea43c3f5818e10d35b240dccc942267.jpg

e8a4cac4e5fa20b3415509d2d329c1e2.jpg

37f0dfea6b95b7831272923de77d8a79.jpg

Edited by Nextel49

Any one know why there is only 3 panels here on the Stockdale hwy

[i

They took down the legacy equipment.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

They took down the legacy equipment.

Yet its always had 3 panel don't understand why we can't have more panels like other towers have

Yet its always had 3 panel don't understand why we can't have more panels like other towers have

Because they don't need anymore.

More is not better.

Then would that explain why speeds are slow or has to be something else I live .04 mile from it yet speeds are good only half the time or not at all depending on the time sometime I get really crappy speeds even at midnight