Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

Good day for Fresno. Now NV 1.0 is completed and it is time for LTE and NV 2.0. It is a matter of time before Sprint being the fastest and most reliable network in Fresno.

The alluvial/peach site has about as much reach as a quadriplegic amputee.

I prefer a donut peach or a white peach. I find alluvial peaches to be a little silty.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That site isn't accepted for LTE yet.

The one on the east side of Clovis ave?

I actually live between that one and the one near shaw and minnewawa. Are neither accepted? Also, any idea why the two days of LTE on the old town tower happened - just testing?

Sent using Sprint SmokeSignals™

The one on the east side of Clovis ave?

I actually live between that one and the one near shaw and minnewawa. Are neither accepted? Also, any idea why the two days of LTE on the old town tower happened - just testing?

I think the shaw/minnewawa site is accepted. The one near the rodeo grounds is being tested or they're having problems with it.

There's no B41 gear on that site yet, either.

As for the speed test results, it's been between 2/2 and 15/4 depending on the site and the signal strength. I think I'm spoiled by the signal propagation of Verizon's B13, but so far the reach of B25 has been mediocre.

For those who are getting reliable 4G/LTE in areas of Fresno and Clovis, could you please download the speedtest.net app and share with us the ping, down and up speeds you are getting? Is it steady or fluctuating? Thanks!

While the site near me was actually putting out LTE, I was getting 10 down/4 up pretty consistently - and that was with less that stellar signal. It's back to 3g now, likely due to an issue or more testing. Can't wait til it's back. When this is officially done and running consistently, it'll be plenty for my needs. I'm sure it'll continue to improve as they continue work (though that may be a ways off) toward the next step. All in all, it was great - for the two days I had it lol.