Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

Great to Hear That Fresno got LTE any more News on when Bakersfield gets to get 100% LTE getting tired of hitting to many pockets that have 3G or no internet thanx also any News if Spark will come here as well if so When I understand the New CEO is looking into doing just that just want to know how fast

The timeline for Band 41 LTE in Bakersfield is unknown. If you go tower spotting and find Samsung 8T8R antennae and RRU's, please take pics and let us know, because any active permits will be built up.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

The timeline for Band 41 LTE in Bakersfield is unknown. If you go tower spotting and find Samsung 8T8R antennae and RRU's, please take pics and let us know, because any active permits will be built up.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

the only Tower really close to me is right off of Stockdale Hwy next to cafe med it only has like 3 panels on it will take a photo tomorrow to show you & the other one is on Palm St & that one is still on Wimax no idea why they have not fixed it yet thanx

well just got off the phone with Sprint because my speeds have dropped very badly & I was told a tower off of Kroll way has been down since the 15th & it will take until the 18th of next month to fix it also was told that the tower off of Stockdale hwy is being upgraded in the next 2-3 weeks for 1x800 & 2500 lets hope it gets done quickly & get Spark to start here 

• Like 1

Kind of a moot point now, but the downtown site at Fresno/Van Ness does have new hardware.

I'm curious to see if the site at Ashlan/DeWolf is 3G accepted because the permit for that one is 3-4 months out from issuance.

I called Sprint yesterday and the day before because my mobile broadband took a dump.  What they told me is that the towers downtown are being worked on and that I should anticipate 3 days to 1 month of spotty service.  1 MONTH?!?  Needless to say that me and my Sierra Wireless Aircard 595U were not impressed.  Why do I have that old beast of a card?  Because I have a 59.99 unlimited data plan that no longer exists and they refuse to let me change it without a new plan, haha.