Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

Guess I have not noticed...live on the Westside and most places I work at now have LTE.

No LTE in parts of the SW & some of Rosedale I live off of Stockdale where I have the Best LTE because the tower is right down the way yet Speeds really sucks during most of the days until night when speeds pick back up

what is taking them so long for the backhaul what is the delay 

Your patience.  It takes as long as it takes.  All the easy sites are done.

Robert

• Like 1

2362b5735ec6efa61b1f5296cb367e2f.jpg this dish was installed on the Kerman site today. What does this possibly mean? This site has been throwing 1x800 but no 4g. Is this for data or just communication to the neighboring tower? Thanks for any input.

this dish was installed on the Kerman site today. What does this possibly mean? This site has been throwing 1x800 but no 4g. Is this for data or just communication to the neighboring tower? Thanks for any input.

Looks like the site is going to use microwave backhaul.  Once it is live and supplying backhaul to the site, Samsung can come back and integrate the LTE for this site.

Robert

• Like 1

Herndon and whatever that street is where the blood center is is in progress as well. That, assuming the shaw/41 site is in progress (which it probably is; by now I think I can spot an upgraded site from two towns away) puts fresno at 9 sites remaining.

• Like 1

I like how the CEO of the phone maker "discovered" this.

I couldn't agree more.

First of all, that's at least the third article I've seen that called them 'towers' and included a stock photo of a tower lol. It's strange how misinformation gets spread. Almost as if none of these writers took the 2 minutes necessary to research these things.... Or bothered to simply read the article they (re)released - the original or their own.

Anyway, it sure is so, so nice of that friendly ESD America CEO to warn us of this immediate danger!!! ...and, well, wait - don't worry, he can provide us with a solution! For a price, that is. What timing! What a coincidence! How noble! Haha

I'd definitely take whatever he has to say with a grain of salt. I know the interceptors are in use and gaining wider adoption. They really are something to be concerned about and unfortunately they're quite hard to safeguard against. It's just sorta difficult to take someone like this at his word.

The problem IS real, that much is certain. There have been numerous other (less biased) reports of various agencies purchasing similar interceptors - typically trying to do so in secret, citing NDA's or similar. However, whatever the current size of the issue, I'd guarantee that he's presented it as larger and more immediate than it is. We all NEED to run out and get ourselves a CrytoPhone 500! Now! It's the only answer! Do you want to be the next JLaw?!? I thought not.

/rant lol

Also, I'd much rather have a Geeksphone BlackPhone, if I was in the market for a secure device. That CryptoPhone 500 he's preaching about is based on an SIII, so no thanks. It should probably have had a hardware update by now.

Sorry for so much OT. Hope it's not a problem.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Wishful Thinking