Samsung Galaxy S III

Jayman

Just talked to a sprint rep about doing a buyout for my fiancé for s3( since she has a month). So while I was on the subject I asked about my ordered and I was told I wouldn't recieve the tracking number until the 21st and the phn would be shipped after the 21:{

Just talked to a sprint rep about doing a buyout for my fiancé for s3( since she has a month). So while I was on the subject I asked about my ordered and I was told I wouldn't recieve the tracking number until the 21st and the phn would be shipped after the 21:{

I'm sure they are told to say that at the store.....don't want to over promise.

• Like 2

Was able to upgrade for $ 45, wasn't due til november. Ordered the 16gb white. Can't wait, any word on a shipping date?

Nice deal! I would have taken that too.

• Like 1

I just checked my order and while it doesn't include a tracking number. The status says shipped or activated.

Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #

SPHL710KTS SAMSUNG L710 BLUE 16GB 1 2012-06-05

Status: The equipment has shipped and/or the activation is complete

• Like 1

I just checked my order and while it doesn't include a tracking number. The status says shipped or activated.

Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #

SPHL710KTS SAMSUNG L710 BLUE 16GB 1 2012-06-05

Status: The equipment has shipped and/or the activation is complete

Ha!! Sweet. While I have zero belief BB will ship mine prior to launch, they did go ahead and run my credit card yesterday for my june 10th order

When did you order yours hnic91? Did you order from Sprint directly or somewhere else? I checked my order status on Sprint website and mine says on back order. I ordered mine five hours after they went on sale on June 5th on Sprint's website.

When did you order yours hnic91? Did you order from Sprint directly or somewhere else? I checked my order status on Sprint website and mine says on back order. I ordered mine five hours after they went on sale on June 5th on Sprint's website.

I ordered mine on the 6th. I used the DM order number that I received from a sprint employee. The oy order number for me says backordered also.

The following is a dialogue that I had with sprint chat today;

Mike: May I assist you with identifying the status of your order? You: Hi i see my order says the equipment has shipped but i stil see no tracking number Mike: I would be happy to check on the status of your order. Mike: First let's move this chat and make it a window of its own so that I may be able to assist you better. Please click 'Yes' to move it now. Mike: Thank you for moving the chat. Mike: In order to better assist you, I will need to ask you a few questions. Mike: May I please have your first and last name as well as your Sprint order number? You: Calvin C You: DM60-O-******** Mike: Thank you. One moment please as I look up your order. Mike: I was able to locate your order and will need to authenticate your account to prevent unauthorized access to your information. May I have your account PIN please? You: xxxxxx Mike: Thank you, one moment please while I pull up your account. Mike: I have reviewed your order, oy-shso-*********. The DM60 will not show the correct status. Please disregard the status showing that it has been shipped and also the status of the order being on backorder. The website is currently going through updates and is not reflecting the correct status. The current information I have for your order is that you are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We will do our best to get it to you before others get a glimpse on Thursday, June 21. For questions, visit www.sprint.com/preorder. We will be unable to determine a ship date, but you will be informed once the order has been shipped via email and also in your status. Mike: Are you still with me? You: yes You: thank you Mike: You're welcome. Mike: Would you like help with anything else today? You: no thank you Mike: We value your opinion and would appreciate if you can take a moment to respond to a brief survey about your chat experience. Click Here To Start The Survey. Mike: Thank you for choosing Sprint. Mike: Keep in mind, your Sprint Account offers quick and easy options for managing your account online. Mike: My name is Mike and it has been a pleasure assisting you. Have a great day.

My 32GB Pebble Blue also says backordered now. I started my order 5 minutes after the site went live. So I am one of the first wave of orders.

Although, the status on my EVO LTE bounced around from backordered to preorder every day or two. I'm actually surprised this status stayed consistent for so long. I do hope it comes out this week.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

<quote snipped>

The current information I have for your order is that you are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We will do our best to get it to you before others get a glimpse on Thursday, June 21.

This is "saying much but saying nothing at all" at it's finest. Each day you wake up you are one step closer to getting your phone. If I was a Sprint customer rep I would be laughing to myself every time I put that in a chat window.

Mine actually changed to back ordered sometime last night to this morning. I don't order mine until the 9th of June.

Was able to upgrade for $ 45, wasn't due til november. Ordered the 16gb white. Can't wait, any word on a shipping date?

Speaking of this, has anyone ordered the phone (or any recent new phone) lately and have a upgrade due date further out than November? I'm curious to know how far away from the contract end date and how much one had to spend on upgrade.

TS

Speaking of this, has anyone ordered the phone (or any recent new phone) lately and have a upgrade due date further out than November? I'm curious to know how far away from the contract end date and how much one had to spend on upgrade.

TS

My upgrade is 7/2013... last month Sprint quoted me 165 to get the "upgrade price."

My upgrade is 7/2013... last month Sprint quoted me 165 to get the "upgrade price."

hmmmm Same thing here. my contract ends then too. I guess thats what it will cost me as well.

But whats very confusing is that both of the lines are Photons and both were acquired in July 2011. yet one of them shows I can upgrade in 43 days and the other shows 347 days. So odd.

TS

Found out all the phones are shipping out of Kentucky. Just a little nugget.

Cool beans...since im in TN I should get mine pretty quick

• Like 1

KY, Louisville specifically, is UPS's hub. My guess is that Sprint will air-ship preordered phones, so if you're near a reasonably sized city you're likely to get the phone around the same time.

That, or they'll be ground-shipped, and proximity to UPS HQ should speed up the process a bit.