YouTube HD on Sprint's LTE network

Hey guys, I saw a question about this SOMEWHERE on this forum, I'm too lazy to research. On my galaxy nexus, an option does appear for HD in youtube (if available on that particular video). It worked great, I watched some movie trailers in HD.

So there it is.

• Like 3

Hey guys, I saw a question about this SOMEWHERE on this forum, I'm too lazy to research. On my galaxy nexus, an option does appear for HD in youtube (if available on that particular video). It worked great, I watched some movie trailers in HD.

So there it is.

LOL, ok.

There is always an option for HD on youtube. The only difference is, with wimax or LTE it is enabled by default. With 3G, you have to toggle it manually. Although good luck streaming HD on sprints 3G network lol

There is always an option for HD on youtube. The only difference is, with wimax or LTE it is enabled by default. With 3G, you have to toggle it manually. Although good luck streaming HD on sprints 3G network lol

it is not by default on sprint galaxy nexus while connected to LTE. have to hit the HD button

it is not by default on sprint galaxy nexus while connected to LTE. have to hit the HD button

Oh, that's odd. It is with wimax, I figured since LTE is even faster that it would also be on by default.